DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enter device stucks to wifi settings

Bromart

Reactions
Hi.
Ive been flying the mavic pro with the dji go 4 succesfully in finland. The software on my honor 7 lite opens automatically when drone and rc connected. Now took it to england and dji go doesnt start, i have to start it separately. When I click enter device i come to wifi settings and regardless of wifi available or not, there is no way to get anywhere from there. Tried changing all settings, removed software and reibnstalled.. nothing works. Please help.

So you switched to flying using the wifi function near the SD card slot, right ?

Sounds like you need to retype in the wifi password from the battery compartment, as settings will pop up with a invalid password.

This was happening to me for an unknown reason too recently along with NOT connecting to the Mavic. I toggled the wifi/RC switch. reseated mem card reinstalled DJI and then it worked. I still do not have a good explanation for the cause or resolution, but perhaps the same may help you.

I think there is confusion regarding what the OP experienced.

I had the same thing happen this afternoon. I thought it was just me hitting the wrong spot on the screen or something. It was on a Galaxy S5 with Go 4 for android and happened after updating to version 4.1.5.

What happened was Go 4 went to the screen that says, "ENTER DEVICE >"; when I tapped ENTER DEVICE, it took me to the S5's W-Fi settings screen rather than into the Go 4 flight screen. This happened 3 times in a row before it finally worked correctly. I shut down and restarted the controller and drone before making a successful connection.

Later, I flew the same drone/controller combo with an ipad mini 4 and had no problems.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore