DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enterprise Advance Release Date?

Kbviper

Reactions
Does anyone have any information on when the Mavic Enterprise Advance may be available for purchase?

I've received approval from my company to purchase one as long as I can have it in hand by March 31st, 2021. Government agencies tend to have funds available that they need to spend, and take delivery of the goods before the end of March.

Most vendors are saying shipping in March 2021. I am on the east coast of Canada and have purchased from Dr. Drone in Dartmouth, NS previously. I called them today to see if they had a better idea of when they would receive the first Enterprise Advance units and they did not know for sure, but suspected it would be "late March", with no guarantees.

We have Enterprise Duals and Zooms, but I would rather have the Advance for the better FLIR, split screen, better camera, and 48X zoom.

I seem to remember the middle of March is what I heard.
Crossing my fingers.

Reactions: Kbviper
Pure guess, but maybe March 9th. I got an email from Drone Nerds with this weird message. But honestly don’t know
db47a8d4e7d1bfe29956341289b5c98b.jpg

Very possible that the 3/9 is a launch date. Makes sense that they(DJI) would go a week after the FPV screamer launch day.

Thanks guys, I will keep my fingers crossed. If the dealers receive the ME Advance for shipping on or about March 9th, that would work out very well.

I will put in a plug for "Dr. Drone" in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. There are an authorized DJI dealer and do great repairs. They usually ship items via courier and we often receive them the day after they are ordered. They have a toll free number and answer emails quickly.

Does any vendor on here know when shipping will start? DJI said March, and March has about a week left. Autel already has their response in stock and shipping (Evo 2 640t with competitive pricing).

My guess would be that DJI doesn’t care what Autel is doing and isn’t considering them as part of their production sequence.
I’ll keep waiting. I’m used to it.

Already was able to place my order for the M2EA a few days ago they were looking at March 31, now that has come and gone... so I guess pretty soon is as good as can be heard today

For those of you waiting, like myself, for the public release of the M2EA, I've been told there is a customs slow down and they could be at dealers "any day now" from a relatively reliable source. Information as of 4/1/2021.

Does anyone know anything else?

I’ll check where I can.
Update.
Dealer is saying that some units are leaving DJI factory today but not confirmed, with arrival to them by middle of next week. He is anticipating shipping out my order by end of next week.
Time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbviper and Mharz
Yesterday walked into my local DJi shop here in Texas and sitting on the counter was a brand new M2EA that they had just received. They has ordered 20+ and mine is next in line

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest