DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Epic Bellwald and Fiesch Glacier in Switzerland

Maik Kellerhals - That deserves a "Wow!" I really enjoyed that one. You had a little bit of everything in there. Not only the epic shots with some really good reveals of 'what was next,' but the effects as well. You sped up the video in places, you hyperlapsed the clouds, you timed your scene changes to beat of the music. Very well done!!

Maik Kellerhals - That deserves a "Wow!" I really enjoyed that one. You had a little bit of everything in there. Not only the epic shots with some really good reveals of 'what was next,' but the effects as well. You sped up the video in places, you hyperlapsed the clouds, you timed your scene changes to beat of the music. Very well done!!
Thank you very much! Yes I had a great variety of shots to work with this time ;)

very nice!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Beautiful, as are your drone videos of Switzerland generally. Your courage to take your drone out over those very deep valleys is impressive. Thanks for posting.
Thank you! Yes i always have a bad feeling flying over gorges, crevasses or water. But so far everything went well ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada