DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Epic drone video - Parnitha mountain - aerial view of the highest mountain in Athens, Greece

Ourakot

Reactions

Mount Parnitha is a densely forested mountain range north of Athens, the highest on the peninsula of Attica, with an elevation of 1,413 m,. Much of the mountain is designated a national park, and is a protected habitat for wildfowl.
In this drone video you can see from a bird's eye view some of the most distinctive places of the mountain, such as the abandoned building of the military research and technology center, the abandoned sanatorium and the famous Bafi refuge, a beautiful destination for travelers and hikers.

Mount Parnitha is a densely forested mountain range north of Athens, the highest on the peninsula of Attica, with an elevation of 1,413 m,. Much of the mountain is designated a national park, and is a protected habitat for wildfowl.
In this drone video you can see from a bird's eye view some of the most distinctive places of the mountain, such as the abandoned building of the military research and technology center, the abandoned sanatorium and the famous Bafi refuge, a beautiful destination for travelers and hikers.
Great editing job a lot of work went into that

Reactions: Ourakot
Nice video and introduction to natural habitat. Ancient Greek ruins are beautiful ... not so with modern ruins. Sad to see the deterioration. The restaurant looks inspiring and functional.

Nicely done! Great job of editing. I was watching this video this morning over coffee and it struck me that I've seen numerous drone videos from all over the world showing abandoned sanitariums. That got me to thinking, is that why we have so many crazy people wandering round now?

Nice video and introduction to natural habitat. Ancient Greek ruins are beautiful ... not so with modern ruins. Sad to see the deterioration. The restaurant looks inspiring and functional.
Thank you! glad you liked it! To wich restaurant are you reffering to? do you mean the shelter?

Nicely done! Great job of editing. I was watching this video this morning over coffee and it struck me that I've seen numerous drone videos from all over the world showing abandoned sanitariums. That got me to thinking, is that why we have so many crazy people wandering round now?
Thank you!! Indeed those places are always interesting for shooting with drones or a normal camera!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll