DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Epic Machines ( Emotional ) Cyprus Mavic Air

Wow, you threw in a lot there! Tractor, train, boat, military aircraft, crashed plane and tanks! That was neat you were able to film in those different locations...nice smooth flying and a neat video.

Reactions: Soteris
Wow. I give it a Bad *** rating, and I don't hand those out everday (ok, I just thought of that, but it still rates it). Loved the gray->color transition at the beginning - in my head I thought "he should do that", then you did!

Loved the whole theme, great cinematic composition. I'm not a fan of the super-epic sound on many videos, but it fit in yours I think.

One minor flaw: the jpeg compression artifacts were pretty bad in certain places. Along edges throughout, especially when chaotic grass and such were present, but that's not really uncommon. But also in odd places. For example at 1:30, the center of the ship looked like it contained a portal to another dimension.

1566348519515.png

Reactions: Soteris
Wow, you threw in a lot there! Tractor, train, boat, military aircraft, crashed plane and tanks! That was neat you were able to film in those different locations...nice smooth flying and a neat video.
Thank you!! I dont use neat video or any other noise reduction software!!

Wow. I give it a Bad *** rating, and I don't hand those out everday (ok, I just thought of that, but it still rates it). Loved the gray->color transition at the beginning - in my head I thought "he should do that", then you did!

Loved the whole theme, great cinematic composition. I'm not a fan of the super-epic sound on many videos, but it fit in yours I think.

One minor flaw: the jpeg compression artifacts were pretty bad in certain places. Along edges throughout, especially when chaotic grass and such were present, but that's not really uncommon. But also in odd places. For example at 1:30, the center of the ship looked like it contained a portal to another dimension.
Thanks!!! The youtube make some games with my videos and i think maybe i have to set the resolution litlebit down and after upload it!!
Look for exaple!! I make a printscreen from my player on windows 10 the original video!!

ship.jpg

Reactions: passedpawn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123