DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Epic Scottish Cliff Flight

omega7457

Reactions
Another video of mine shot with the DJI Mini 2. Filming was done near the city of Stonehaven in Scotland which is based in the Aberdeenshire area. The actual place is called Craigeven Bay. The video starts a bit slow at first but gets really dynamic past the 1st minute, so I highly encourage you to watch it till the end. I hope you enjoy and please let me know in the comments if you’d like to see more videos like this in the future.

Another video of mine shot with the DJI Mini 2. Filming was done near the city of Stonehaven in Scotland which is based in the Aberdeenshire area. The actual place is called Craigeven Bay. The video starts a bit slow at first but gets really dynamic past the 1st minute, so I highly encourage you to watch it till the end. I hope you enjoy and please let me know in the comments if you’d like to see more videos like this in the future.

Wow, loved the video & music. Looks like an amazing golf course on the cliff.

Enjoyed the music sync and the reversing waves.
Read a book once called Stonehaven, wonder if this was the place?

Coming from a background of SLR and DSLR cameras and a variety of lenses, big and small for my photography and latterly video, I still struggle to get my head around what these tiny cameras are capable of. Fantastic video and spectacular views. well done that man!

Reactions: Brian I

Nice video! Loved the way the music and video were synced. Way beyond my editing capabilities!

Nice scenes, well captured. Great use of speed ramping and jump cuts to create drama and compress time. I think you could enhance the drama flying closer to features/landforms and use the gimbal more.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929