DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Epic Waterfall at Fürenalp in Switzerland

I always love watching your videos, thanks for showing us these, I miss being able to just drive to Switzerland, when I lived in Austria. Ahhh for the old days...

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
I have never been in mountains tall enough to see the clouds forming from the suns heat off the black rock that was some amazing hyperlapse you put together thanks

This is a really beautiful video. The time lapse shots of the clouds over and in the mountains were spectacular. I love the waterfall shots. However, may I suggest that with a video like this with such dramatic scenery, as the viewer, I would not expect to see the drone operator in the shot. It distracts from the scene. I was also a little surprised that you used a 3D title in the beginning but flat CG after that. I'm just being picky because this is a near perfect video, real pro stuff.

I always love watching your videos, thanks for showing us these, I miss being able to just drive to Switzerland, when I lived in Austria. Ahhh for the old days...
Thank you, glad you enjoy my videos! Yes i'm lucky to be born here ;)

I have never been in mountains tall enough to see the clouds forming from the suns heat off the black rock that was some amazing hyperlapse you put together thanks
Thank you very much! When there's clouds like this out, each time i fly i first set up my camera for a timelapse ;)

I loved that top down shot of the waterfall with the flow going across the screen! Looked great and made great use of the entire screen raleaste. Nice work.

This is a really beautiful video. The time lapse shots of the clouds over and in the mountains were spectacular. I love the waterfall shots. However, may I suggest that with a video like this with such dramatic scenery, as the viewer, I would not expect to see the drone operator in the shot. It distracts from the scene. I was also a little surprised that you used a 3D title in the beginning but flat CG after that. I'm just being picky because this is a near perfect video, real pro stuff.
Thank you very much!
It's interesting, many before have specifically asked to see more of myself in the shots. I still try to avoid it if possible, because the videos are really not about me, but the location. but i don't plan ahead much and often it can't be avoided.
Well i kind of wanted to be the 3d Title just the main title, and everything else 2d. Also, the 3d title with tracking and lighting is by far the most work in the whole video and i just didn't want to do it multiple times when at the waterfall i just could do a simple 2d animation without tracking. But I think you're right, it would be more consistent. I'll note that for next time i want to use 3d titles. (it doesn't always fit)

I loved that top down shot of the waterfall with the flow going across the screen! Looked great and made great use of the entire screen raleaste. Nice work.
Thank you! I'm very happy how that shot turned out ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851