DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

epsom moverio glasses question

Good day everyone. Does anyone know if the mini one drone is compatible with the epson moverio BT-300 glasses. or if there is any future updates maybe coming. cheers

Check out this thread for a possible answer.

The first post said that he was testing with a Mavic Pro and a mini.

There are other threads about the glasses if you'd like to search them.

Good luck. ?

Good day everyone. Does anyone know if the mini one drone is compatible with the epson moverio BT-300 glasses. or if there is any future updates maybe coming. cheers
I use the Moverio glasses with all my DJI drones as well as several others that have controllers. You may have to side load the Android app for them. The only thing you can't do, is use with drones that only have 'joysticks' on the phone. I love them because you can see the drone and the screen at the same time.

Reactions: MA2 317
thanks for all the info. great site .. just one more thing. i can’t download the dji go4 app to my moverio glasses. am i missing something. it’s just keeps coming up as download failed. i’m not great when it comes to computer stuff to be honest. so any replies. please keep it in layman terms please. cheers

thanks for all the info. great site .. just one more thing. i can’t download the dji go4 app to my moverio glasses. am i missing something. it’s just keeps coming up as download failed. i’m not great when it comes to computer stuff to be honest. so any replies. please keep it in layman terms please. cheers
I had a similar problem, and found I had to uninstall the 1st attempt - select the icon and select uninstall. If that doesn't work, select the icon if present, and select delete. Then go to the Moverio 'store', select the DJI app, and select install. It is very important to install the app from the Moverio store - it has been checked out.
There a a bunch of videos on YOUTUBE -
For the DJI app installation (I use on SPARK and AIR)
For an alternate (which I use on Mavic 2 Zoom)
You can also 'ping' Chuck (2nd video), and he has helped in the past.

Reactions: Inthevalley
Cheers for that. i did why you wrote word for word and it’s done the trick. cheers
FANTASTIC - glad to hear you have it working. I LOVE my Moverio, and use them even on some other brands of drones! There is a trick called 'side loading' that lets you install other drone apps. You can search YouTube for Side Loading Moverio.

Google Moverio APKPURE - Installing that app allows you to choose what app you want to install (any and all apps). Just a note - for other drones they must have a controller and not use the phone for joysticks. With APKPURE, you can then add any app that works on Android. For example, the Tello drone will not work because it uses the phone as the controller, but the Holy Stone drone works good. I have some large drones that use conventional RC radios for control, and I can use the BT300 glasses to see the 1st person view from the camera.

don’t suppose you have a list of apps i can add to glasses for other drones ..thanks
Google Moverio APKPURE - Installing that app allows you to choose what app you want to install (any and all apps). Just a note - for other drones they must have a controller and not use the phone for joysticks. With APKPURE, you can then add any app that works on Android. For example, the Tello drone will not work because it uses the phone as the controller, but the Holy Stone drone works good. I have some large drones that use conventional RC radios for control, and I can use the BT300 glasses to see the 1st person view from the camera.

don’t suppose you have a list of apps i can add to glasses for other drones ..thanks

You've got me on that one - I've never tried to download that one. Sorry.
It looks really good too. shame. IDid try multiple times to open the drone harmony app but no luck there either. It said i need the google play services but that doesn’t seem to open either. not having much luck . All i need is a decent app for my drones. ( mini 1. mavic air 1 & 2 ) I will keep looking. cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123