DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON Moverio BT-300

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
Well I just got notification that my credit card was billed for the EPSON Moverio BT-300 pre order that I placed. That means the glasses should be shipping soon. Now the issue is when will DJI have the app(s) available for the MAVIC and the P4 PRO.

Isn't the app preloaded on the glasses? One would think that if it's preloaded on the glasses it should work out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Isn't the app preloaded on the glasses? One would think that if it's preloaded on the glasses it should work out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
According to the BT-300 pre-release video DJI is/was to develop something for use with the Mavic, I assume it would be an app. The glassed do run on an Android OS.

You should be able to just run the GO app on them as is. I doubt they'll actually bother making something more specific, or it will only be a slight variation.

I know the glasses are wireless with both wi-fi and BT, but do they have a HDMI input? And $800 is pretty steep.

Yes, HDMI and they are wired not wireless

Well I just got notification that my credit card was billed for the EPSON Moverio BT-300 pre order that I placed. That means the glasses should be shipping soon. Now the issue is when will DJI have the app(s) available for the MAVIC and the P4 PRO.
I want these as well, I will be eagerly waiting for a review from you.

I clicked a request for updates on their website three months ago but have never heard from them.

I clicked a request for updates on their website three months ago but have never heard from them.
Yeah, they (ESPON) are using some 3rd party that manages all the pre-orders. I've try to correspond with them and they suck.

I also found them to be lacking in coming forward with info. However since my last email to them I have now received the confirmation email that the unit was now available and complete the balance payment. I'm now expecting delivery on 28th December.

Reactions: Mr Spock
I canceled my order 2 days ago. Something just didn't set well with me in regards to the 3rd party company billing me $799 and not knowing when I would receive the glasses. I a bit confused as to why a large company like Epson needs to use a 3rd party like Prelaunch Labs.

Reactions: Mr Spock
I canceled my order 2 days ago. Something just didn't set well with me in regards to the 3rd party company billing me $799 and not knowing when I would receive the glasses. I a bit confused as to why a large company like Epson needs to use a 3rd party like Prelaunch Labs.
I belive the BT300s have technical issues that Epson is still sorting out and that is why they are not commercially available and overdue. I done some research and posted another thread about it here in the forum. I belive they are a great pice of kit but just not ready yet. Trying to get to test them myself too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada