DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Epson Survey

Iwf

Reactions
Good evening all.

I’ve been working with a well known contributor to the FB Moverio group on ways to try and pressure Epson into allowing us to purchase the HDMI box. We’ve come up with a survey , link below.

Point we’re trying to get across is that the android controller is pretty rubbish and we’re owed the opportunity to use the BT-300 in the manner in which it was designed, that being a great experience.

Personally I wished I’d not bothered , as I’m scared every time I use it. But coupled up to a decent controller I’d use it every time. I’m actually going to get a CrystalSky, but I’m sure there will be other options for getting the HDMI box to work.

I’d love to show the BT-300 to others as properly configured its the only way to fly.

So if you’d like the opportunity to buy the HDMI box then help us by completed the survey.

Epson Moverio BT-300 Survey

Reactions: ksmusa
Good evening all.

I’ve been working with a well known contributor to the FB Moverio group on ways to try and pressure Epson into allowing us to purchase the HDMI box. We’ve come up with a survey , link below.

Point we’re trying to get across is that the android controller is pretty rubbish and we’re owed the opportunity to use the BT-300 in the manner in which it was designed, that being a great experience.

Personally I wished I’d not bothered , as I’m scared every time I use it. But coupled up to a decent controller I’d use it every time. I’m actually going to get a CrystalSky, but I’m sure there will be other options for getting the HDMI box to work.

I’d love to show the BT-300 to others as properly configured its the only way to fly.

So if you’d like the opportunity to buy the HDMI box then help us by completed the survey.

Epson Moverio BT-300 Survey
I would really like to know (here) how many would drop $750-800 for these glasses. I see that we have 78,177 members (at this moment) I would be willing to bet not 100 people would post that they would. I mean if they were given away possibly, but opening that wallet....no way. Let's c~

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwf
I have a pair of BT-300's and would purchase them again. I would like to see the controller updated to a fast processor and the battery charging error fixed.

An HDMI interface for me would be a step in the right direction. I would use the glasses with my Nvidia Shield K1 for the best of both worlds.

Took the survey, hope it does some good.

Reactions: Iwf
I would really like to know (here) how many would drop $750-800 for these glasses. I see that we have 78,177 members (at this moment) I would be willing to bet not 100 people would post that they would. I mean if they were given away possibly, but opening that wallet....no way. Let's c~

There's no way I'd spend that on them, but I snagged a pair on Fleabay for less than half that and I'd do the price I got them at everyday that ends in Y. For all of their warts...there's still nothing quite like them out there...

They have dropped in price.
600-700 is steep, but then I did splurge on an M2Z, so I might consider these eventually. I'd like to try them out for a few weeks before committing.

Own them...love them...would buy them again.

Flying with a tablet or phone just isn't the same experience.

Reactions: bonzo and crazyju
I wish there was a way to try before you buy. I would buy them in a heartbeat if it made my flying easier.
There are people out there with disabilities that would benefit from any kind of accessories that lessen the weight of anything they have to hold. Off to looking for a pair...

I wish there was a way to try before you buy. I would buy them in a heartbeat if it made my flying easier.
There are people out there with disabilities that would benefit from any kind of accessories that lessen the weight of anything they have to hold. Off to looking for a pair...

Just buy them off amazon or ebay with a return policy.
You prob wont return them, they are awesome, and the colors are rich.

I bought them full price, spent more days re-engineering them than flying. Heat, charging, my own myopia, their own crappy controller, etc. make me admit that they are not worth it. Under the right conditions the flying experience with BT-300 can be really great. I did not buy them to be this frustrated and fearful. I do not recommend this first model.

I bought them full price, spent more days re-engineering them than flying. Heat, charging, my own myopia, their own crappy controller, etc. make me admit that they are not worth it. Under the right conditions the flying experience with BT-300 can be really great. I did not buy them to be this frustrated and fearful. I do not recommend this first model.

I CONCUR

Wow, with the negative comments, I’m not sure I want them now. I might have to buy the newer 350? Model through Amazon so I have a return policy to stand behind me.

My best way I can describe them would be Star Wars Episode 1. Everyone's excited for it, but then it feels like it could've been made better. But then you realize there's nothing else like it out there, so you find the bright spots and just roll with the bad. And you wait for George Lucas (I mean, er, Epson), to make something better.

From my experience, if you can make it through the first hour then you'll be a lot happier. And I also mean that with the bt-300s.

Reactions: DaVidiot and bonzo
Excellent comparison! For me it’s more like the great car chase scene in THX1138.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC