DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Erratic Active Track

librenacho

Reactions
Newby, I apologize if this is redundant. I searched but probably don’t have the correct terminology.

New Mavic 2 Pro. Active Track is extremely “active”. This is most noticeable when doing the automatic arc setting which I keep at 10-15 or less in either direction. The result is marked acceleration and braking with dramatic swinging movements, causing the object of interest to bounce around the frame. Looks like an angry humming bird. Motion sickness inducing. The object is moving in a fairly straight line at 3-4 mph. Any insight for how to tone it down?

You guys are great.

Newby, I apologize if this is redundant. I searched but probably don’t have the correct terminology.

New Mavic 2 Pro. Active Track is extremely “active”. This is most noticeable when doing the automatic arc setting which I keep at 10-15 or less in either direction. The result is marked acceleration and braking with dramatic swinging movements, causing the object of interest to bounce around the frame. Looks like an angry humming bird. Motion sickness inducing. The object is moving in a fairly straight line at 3-4 mph. Any insight for how to tone it down?

You guys are great.
My Zoom does the same thing. it doesn't seem to affect the video too much but it does look like something is amiss with the abrupt acceleration and braking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots