DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Erreur 40021 IMU & Nacelle

Armandp

Reactions
Bonjour à tous,

Suite un fly away avec mon nouveau Dji Mavic mini 5 secondes après le décollage.. J'ai dû changer la caméra avec la nacelle.

J'ai remplacé la caméra par une pièce d'origine Dji mais j'ai maintenant l'erreur 40021.

J'ai aussi un problème d'inclinaison de la nacelle lorsqu'elle se penche à droite .

J'ai calibré le compas et l' IMU plusieurs fois .
j'ai aussi downgrade les mises à jour mais rien ne fonctionne j'ai toujours ce problème.Screenshot_2020-01-03-10-23-10-934_dji.go.v5.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I'll answer in English as my French is a bit rusty.

Could you please detail what you mean by "j'ai aussi downgrade les mises à jour mais rien ne fonctionne j'ai toujours ce problème." Did I understood correctly that you downloaded the updates, but it still does not work ?

Could you please explain what exactly did you download and what you did install?

By researching for the error on the web I found this thread on the official dji forum that you opened there 2 days ago: Erreur 40021 IMU & Nacelle
The last answer you posted, was that they asked you to send the drone back to a DJI service center as the serial of the camera prevents this to be exchanged (on their own) by the user. This means that the aircraft firmware has some internal reference to the (previous) camera serial number. wow ! :oops:

I am not sure if it helps or if you have already tried it but you can install DJI Assistant 2, and try to downgrade or upgrade the firmware for the entire aircraft in a way that is consistent. You could try this before sending it back, as there are no other ways.

J'ai déjà essayé ?
Il faut insérer le numéro de série de la caméra dans la carte mère IMU .

Il faudrait pour cela avoir le mode développeur.

Aha.. got it. Now this is what can be found on enabling developer tools/mode.

MavicPilots has made software modifications a private group. You can invite yourself to see the group by going into your MavicPilots account and checking the box that says you want to see software modifications. Then you'll have to wait for about 1 hour.

I have no access yet and cannot comment, whether there is anything related to the Mini inside, however additional research can be found here: [Mavic Mini] Re enable developer tools in DJI Assistant 2

Last edited:
Reactions: WooZie
J'ai déjà essayé ?
Il faut insérer le numéro de série de la caméra dans la carte mère IMU .

Il faudrait pour cela avoir le mode développeur.
Bonjour Armando
Gimball changé sur mon Mavic mini1:
même problème, messages sur DJI Fly:
Incompatible gimbal data
Incompatible gimbal IMU
IMU erreur Code: 40021

as tu résolu ?
merci de ta réponse

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online