DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

error 200

droneted

Reactions
I have error code 200. I can't find any info on what this means and I can't get ride of it. thoughts?

I have error code 200. I can't find any info on what this means and I can't get ride of it. thoughts?
How hard did you look?
So when you typed in ‘Error code 200’ into the search field, what results do you get back?

OK, I will keep reading the threads. I have used DJI Assitant 2 and reinstalled the firmware. That didn't help

OK, I will keep reading the threads. I have used DJI Assitant 2 and reinstalled the firmware. That didn't help
Ahh, 'What have you tried so far' was going to be my next question (you didn't say that in your OP).

From the threads previously there appears to only be three answers/remedies:

1. Try a different USB lead
2. Reflash the FW using Assistant 2
3. Send into DJI for repair.

I think you have reached option 3.

you may be right. It would be nice to know what error code 200 actually means.

UPDATE: I replace the camera and the error code went away. further checking and I found it was actually just the camera head electronics. I now have video feed and no error code 200. Error code 200 must have something to do with a camera issue

Hi - I was really frustrated with this Error Code 200. Tried everything for many months.....I live in India so no chance of sending anything for repair. Started getting this error after some software update (no accidents).

FInally spent a fullday on it. Its solved !! Changed the USB connection wires with new ones. COnnected the controller from the normal USB port (not the micro USB on the side). I connected the drone and controller to the PC individually and updated them to the latest firmware. Removed the SD card. That seemed to be the main problem..... now is working fine..... with a new SD card....and flying normally....

Reactions: pelagic_one
Hi

Did you replaced the camera only ?
Or you replaced the full gimbal with the board?
Can you please share the price and the picture of the replaced parts?

Thanks

I have just recovered from Error Code 200. Mavic pro 2 would not take off and no pictures from camera.

This fault started 2 days after flying through some rain. Research led me to believe it was a camera error. If I tried to reflash drone it would also get stuck at the Flashing Cam part.

After watching YouTube dismantle videos I pulled top plate off Mavic 2 and removed camera cable connection from motherboard. Seems water got in there and Stupid DJI design has foam holding the connector in place. This foam acted like a sponge and kept water in the connector for several days. My turning it on while there was still water in connector caused electrolysis and corrosion.

Cleaned connector and socket well with cotton buds and contact cleaner. Put Quad back together- SUCCESS!! Great flight through the mountains today. Max range 7km. Excellent pictures ?

Hope this info can save someone else DJI repairs and $$$.
Happy flying and watch those storms!

I had the same error, sent the drone to DJI for repair. They claimed that the gimble did not have any power and that is the reason. The drone never crashed or damage which raises my eye brow. Repair cost around $200

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio