DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error calibrating vision sensors in DJI Assistant

Aaron24

Reactions
Hi guys I am posting this here in case anyone can assist. I have also asked on the DJI forum but I am not expecting much help as in the past DJI staff seem very knowledgeable about their own product and very unprofessional.....

I started getting the message when flying about needing to calibrate the vision sensors. I have the DJI Assistant app on my PC and I have tried several times to calibrate the vision sensors, it seems to work then at the final moment when it is completing the task with the progress bar I get the error message in the pic.

I have uninstalled the DJI Assistant app twice and also tried it on a second PC at my home, twice and I continue to get the same error message .

Any ideas what is causing this error message, is it safe to fly at the moment with this happening? My Mavic 2 Zoom does not appear to have any issues if I am continuing to fly but just want to ask to be safe.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 22
Have you tried adjusting the monitor resolution to 1080p

Hi guys I am posting this here in case anyone can assist. I have also asked on the DJI forum but I am not expecting much help as in the past DJI staff seem very knowledgeable about their own product and very unprofessional.....

I started getting the message when flying about needing to calibrate the vision sensors. I have the DJI Assistant app on my PC and I have tried several times to calibrate the vision sensors, it seems to work then at the final moment when it is completing the task with the progress bar I get the error message in the pic.

I have uninstalled the DJI Assistant app twice and also tried it on a second PC at my home, twice and I continue to get the same error message .

Any ideas what is causing this error message, is it safe to fly at the moment with this happening? My Mavic 2 Zoom does not appear to have any issues if I am continuing to fly but just want to ask to be safe.
It doesn't work on my laptops, I was told it needs to be on a PC with separate monitor. It def has something to do with computer screen.

For me, the way i made it work was to upgrade to the very latest vesion of the DJI Assistant software and then it worked.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu