DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error Code 12006

FrankIII

Reactions
Does anyone know what error code 12006 indicates? I got it after unlocking a NFZ at my home to test my MP on the ground. Unlock stated it was successful however still cant fly.
Checked my Unlock Licenses. Seems MP has a current unlock date but the GO4 App has an old date. Tried to SYNC and received this 12006 error code. I have been able to test my MP on the ground many times in the past using the unlock methods and never had any problems until a couple weeks ago. No updates have been done for many months.

Does anyone know what error code 12006 indicates? I got it after unlocking a NFZ at my home to test my MP on the ground. Unlock stated it was successful however still cant fly.
Checked my Unlock Licenses. Seems MP has a current unlock date but the GO4 App has an old date. Tried to SYNC and received this 12006 error code. I have been able to test my MP on the ground many times in the past using the unlock methods and never had any problems until a couple weeks ago. No updates have been done for many months.
Also have a post titled "NFZ Issue" Dosent seem anyone knows or has any idea what is causing my issue so I emailed DJI support. I will update all when I hear back from them.

I found out ERROR CODE 12006 means GO4 app has an internet connection issue. That’s why I couldn’t get a NFZ unlock from DJI.

So what did you to to remedy the situation? How did you finally get the GO4 app to recognize the internet connection?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98