DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error code 200 will not read memory

duder204

Reactions
I have a pro2 that at first had a version mismatch. Finally solved that after hours of updating firmware. The m2p wouldn't take the newest update. Kept failing at 20 percent on dji assistant and 41 percent on an iPhone. Android achieved 0 percent.
Got that squared away only to find the error code 200. It will not read as card. Cannot find internal storage. No image from camera. I have no control of gimbal. However when I start up drone it goes through the motions perfectly and if I pick up the drone while it is on it moves as it should.
When I first turn on TV and drone (before i connect to app) I can start the engines. However it makes a weird sound. I'm not even sure where it is coming from.
If there is anyone who can help out I would be very grateful. This has consumed my life for over a month.
Also I have tried multible sd cards. All are sd extreme plus 64. I have used in my zoom and other mavic 2 pros with no problems

What was wrong with the thread in the Mavic 2 Pro forum that made you want to post the identical thing here?
Although I have used this app for a while for advice on all things mavic, This was my first time posting a question. After my original post I saw that there was a specific tab for issues. I felt like a fool, which is somewhat common territory. I thought it would be best to post on this tab. Tried deleting the original but obviously to no avail.

Have you tried formatting the card in drone and or resetting the camera? Both are done from DJIGO4.

Just a thought as a card with a format the drone can’t read will cause problems.

Paul C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu