DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error code 30210

DarrylL

Reactions
Hi all,

I am having problems with my Mavic Mini. The problem arose after I crashed the unit. Since then the unit has been displaying the error message: ‘Power system hardware error code 30210.

It constantly says ‘Restart aircraft’. The suppliers say they have no information. Does anyone have any ideas on a solution?

Thanks
Darryl

sounds like internal damage to one of the boards or a broken cable or a disconnected cable because of the impact did you have DJI refresh might be time to use it

Reactions: Thomas B
I just got this message as well after my drone fell on the beach. It just seemed to drop out of the sky, but maybe a bird hit it. Now this error message will not go away after restarting.

Hi all,

I am having problems with my Mavic Mini. The problem arose after I crashed the unit. Since then the unit has been displaying the error message: ‘Power system hardware error code 30210.

It constantly says ‘Restart aircraft’. The suppliers say they have no information. Does anyone have any ideas on a solution?

Thanks
Darryl

guys i solved the problem 30210. The problem is the ESC microchip. With the accident he was damaged. Now I have replaced and everything works as before.

Reactions: JAW and Thomas B
So in plain English, "‘Power system hardware error code 30210" is a hardware error that is resolved when the ESC board is exchanged/replaced.

1578427280728.png
Photo with ESC Board (via RC Geeks)

I joined to confirm as above my mini wouldn’t give the startup tone and just the power errro code 30210. I purchased the esc board on eBay and after replacing it works fine again. As this was the only thread I had found was not sure it would work. Hope this helps anyone having the same error.

I have the extended warranty but how long will I have to wait for repairs. I feel like doing the repairs myself and need drone for surveillance services in my community.,.do I fix or send to DJI for free repairs....need advice.i I am between a hard place and a stone..,,last night backup mini fell out of sky for no pilot error reason....might be time to invest in mavic air 2 combo setup.....so many problems with mini.....this one is only 1 week old ,,,,15 hours flight time......frig, frig, frig.......

Hey all,
Some time late july 2020, I turned my Mavic Mini on only to be greeted with the same error message as you all.
I spent the past months looking all over forums for answers (including this one) and decided I would proceed to change the ESC chip.
I did so yet the error code remained.
The ESC chip was therefore not the problem.
In a desperate last ditch attempt to diagnose the issue before scrapping my Mavic ;( or paying a hefty price to have it repaired without warranty, I completely tore it down yet again and inspected every nook and cranny.
I discovered that one of the coils in the top left motor had its copper wire ever so slightly proturding.
I fiddled around with it using tweezers and managed to set it back into the place I believed it should be (in order for the coil to function correctly and have electric current flow through it to generate the magnetic field needed to turn the propellors).
Somehow this worked, the Mavic Mini finally turned on without errors.
I am therefore adding this reply to make you all aware that something as little as a protruding copper wire in one of the motor coils may be the reason for this Error 30210 code showing up.

TLDR;
My advice : Before buying a replacement ESC microchip, inspect every coil of every motor, making sure they look as they should (tidy with no protruding wires), and if you do find protruding wires, attempt to reinsert them into the coil with tweezers. If that doesn't work then go for an ESC chip replacement.

Hi all,

I am having problems with my Mavic Mini. (The problem arose after I crashed the unit.) Since then the unit has been displaying the error message: ‘Power system hardware error code 30210.

Thanks
Darryl
Darryl, like the the answer the doctor gave you when you say "Doc it hurts when I do this". The doctor says, "Don't do that!" :confused:

Had the same error because one of engines couldn't rotate. After I have opened and cleaned from sand one of the engine box, error was removed.
What all parts did you remove and clean? I am having same trouble with my mavic mini.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada