DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error code: 60016 "GPS is absent"

Rita

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I have just received my first drone Dj Mavic Mini and I have been doing some initial testing.
I've encountered a problem with the GPS which is absent and therefore the drone is unable to return automatically.
The error code is the following: 60016

Do you know how to help me?

Thank you very much
Rita

That sounds like something is wrong hardware wise ... if still within warranty period, contact DJI.

Do you know how to help me?
I don't know exactly what is wrong, but guessing I would say that the GPS module disconnected from the main board.

@Rita was the drone new or used ,at the rear of the drone under the battery door there is an anti tamper sticker where the two parts of the body shell join if this is damaged ,then it may indicate that someone has opened up the drone ,and have not properly reconnected the GPS module to the main board as @Yaros mentioned above

Reactions: Yaros
Seem you’re not alone. Other posts report same with mini. Hard to keep control without gps as well. Assume you are outdoors with view of the sky. Did you try what others suggested of imu and compass calibrations, delete and reinstall FLY app? Return if bought new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser