DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

error during flight / and other small question

Irish-apple

Reactions
Hi all had a slight error while flying this evening

did a full compass calibration / recentered gimbal / checked all I could fresh full battery and controller lovely evening no wind nice and bright and left my house went up 30 meters flew straight out in line if sight to 253 feet got an error stating connection failed / reestablishing contact etc ..

have not flight logs uploaded would you say this just normal slight glitch .i have not gone to latest software in awhile as this one was doing me very well for ages ?? think im panicking for nothing

2.. when your flying anybody record the flight through go pro / etc if so any help as I want to purchase a camera for to strap to head etc there are so many out there I broke it down to a few yes the go pro are great flawless etc but the money come on there not or maybe are that good .. anyhow anyone any insight into what they use thanks in advance

The disconnection might just be a one off or happened because of the environment you were flying in.
Just make sure your home point is set correctly everytime you fly.

I wouldn't recommend strapping anything on to the Mavic.

Reactions: Irish-apple
The disconnection might just be a one off or happened because of the environment you were flying in.
Just make sure your home point is set correctly everytime you fly.

I wouldn't recommend strapping anything on to the Mavic.
no no pal sorry what I mean is a camera on me im not putting anything on the mavic the camera is great on it