DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 ETH In Mellieha - First Mavic 3 Project

rikk08

Reactions
Hey guys,

Check out my latest project and the first one using the Mavic 3. So stoked with the final result and it's been so great flying this drone. Can't wait to edit and share my other project :D

Let me know what you think!

The video is very well done. Very clear video and audio, your flight sections where very good. I'm guessing there is more to burning the painting. I'm not sure why, but she seemed okay with it.

Reactions: rikk08
The video is very well done. Very clear video and audio, your flight sections where very good. I'm guessing there is more to burning the painting. I'm not sure why, but she seemed okay with it.
Thanks :D Yes, not everyone is understanding the part of the burning ...it was mainly burnt to be turned into an NFT (non fungible token) and only 1 digital presence exists online now.

Reactions: Prop Wash
My ambition is to tell a story with my video even half as well as you do with a video like this. You use the drone as a tool like any other tool and don’t overuse it to tell your story. Well done!

• Love
Reactions: rikk08
Did you shoot all of this with the Mavic 3 or did you switch to a DSLR for the still video? Very nice by the way!
Drone shots were made with the Mavic 3, camera work with A7siii mainly but the gimbal camera during the final scene (burning of painting) was also an FX6 as I had a second shoot for that part.

My ambition is to tell a story with my video even half as well as you do with a video like this. You use the drone as a tool like any other tool and don’t overuse it to tell your story. Well done!
Yes I believe in telling a story with different angles, perspectives and of course tool so it's always good to vary and not to over use something. Many thanks for watching and for the comment :)

thanks all for watching :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000