DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

European Tour , Switzerland , Germany , Italy

Very nice , we just spent 11 days in Switzerland ( no drone ) your video brings back great memories . Enjoyed

Check out video from highlights of my trip to Europe we toured in motorhome for 10 weeks

Check out video from highlights of my trip to Europe we toured in motorhome for 10 weeks

Very nice video- very calming footage, as well as music selection.Nicely edited, and timed. What I liked the most is that you don't have too fly the drone very far in any direction to capture a nice scene, and of course, you can see its (VLOS) all the time so the chances of getting your bird back are greater. I'd guess some of these are Tripod mode but could be wrong.

Masterful! Good video. You sure have no fears going over water! Enjoyable for someone who once lived there and saw these scenes from ground level.

Very nice video- very calming footage, as well as music selection.Nicely edited, and timed. What I liked the most is that you don't have too fly the drone very far in any direction to capture a nice scene, and of course, you can see its (VLOS) all the time so the chances of getting your bird back are greater. I'd guess some of these are Tripod mode but could be wrong.
Thanks glad you enjoyed , dont remember using tripod mode ,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair