DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Evening people

flateric

Reactions
Just found your forum after a brief search it looks good some interesting reading, I bought my pro Monday and took it out for a little spin today.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome !
Read the manual, don't fly indoors, and enjoy the most fun you can have with your clothes on!
This is a great place to get answers to questions you didn't even know you had. :)

P.S. Start saving your $ for accessories RIGHT NOW.

Reactions: flateric
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome.

As a new Mavic owner best advice I received was to read Manual three times. I read twice befor Mavic arrived.

Many members on this sight have a depth of knowledge which only comes with time, experience and making mistakes. Much to be learned from them.

Enjoy your Mighty Mavic!

Welcome here ! Fly relax and start by knowing the MP ! Step by step ! No rush ! Will be only pleasure ! Don't hesitate if you have question !

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Just found your forum after a brief search it looks good some interesting reading, I bought my pro Monday and took it out for a little spin today.
Howdy from Wyoming flateric, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks to all for the warm reception, I am sure a novice like myself will have my knowledge enhanced by reading the members input here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143