DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Excited

Preacher

Reactions
Got home at 7 this morning from work tired and ready to get some sleep. I walked into my man cave and my skin was on my desk for my Mini 2. Now you have to understand me, I get excited with stuff arrived, so I stayed up and put the skin on!!

Navy Camo.jpg

I'm usually terrible about installing such things, but this was went pretty good. I just took my time and it came out good. I wanted to fly it today, but the wind is pretty high. I took it up once and noticed that it was fighting to stay hoovering. Hopefully it is calmer tomorrow!! I really love the wrap (ex-Navy here). I also decided to go with a tablet rather than using my phone. I bought a 10" Galaxy A8. So far I'm having fun spending money!!!

May I ask what skin you got? I got one and it did not fit anywhere near as nicely as yours, but maybe I just don't know how to install them.

Good job and they look great! Does the skin wrap around the bottom or leave the bottom open?

May I ask what skin you got? I got one and it did not fit anywhere near as nicely as yours, but maybe I just don't know how to install them.
Stick with Decal Gal. If I can get it done anyone can. A few different companies make these and I'm sure some of them are lacking in quality. The moment you pull the sheets out of the envelope the quality is apparent. The adhesive they use allows for a piece to be removed and repositioned.

Got home at 7 this morning from work tired and ready to get some sleep. I walked into my man cave and my skin was on my desk for my Mini 2. Now you have to understand me, I get excited with stuff arrived, so I stayed up and put the skin on!!

View attachment 151952

I'm usually terrible about installing such things, but this was went pretty good. I just took my time and it came out good. I wanted to fly it today, but the wind is pretty high. I took it up once and noticed that it was fighting to stay hoovering. Hopefully it is calmer tomorrow!! I really love the wrap (ex-Navy here). I also decided to go with a tablet rather than using my phone. I bought a 10" Galaxy A8. So far I'm having fun spending money!!!
Wouldn't the camouflage make it harder to find if it crashes?

I am trying to chose one for my Mini 2, There are 3 I like but wife chose one, I prefer another and Daughter chose the 3 rd one. I like All 3 but one really stands out to me above the other 2. LOL but I am pretty sure of the one I will get. after all it is My Baby...LMAO

I just ordered the mavmount for my controller. I had the one I used on my mini, but it puts stress on the antenna and (at least for me) has noticable movment. The mavmount looks promising.
Awesome! You're right about that. It took me months to figure out how to build a light weight, rock solid NO play, fully interior mount that did not damage the exterior of the controller, or stress the antenna at all.
About 2 weeks after that, and several prototypes, we finally had something we could be proud of. Then we spent about a week making it look like it was part of the controller, fully built in, and extra sexy.

I cant tell from your screen name which order you are, but I'm shipping them all right now! :)

Reactions: 13_Dragons
I dont have a tabet to use with the Mini 2 but once I do I will hit you up!
I own one and can tell you it's worth the expense. Super light weight and can take a beating (not that you want to), and you can angle it to reduce glare.

Reactions: Aerial West

View attachment 151952

That thing looks AMAZING! I have had Wrapgrade super red full wrap since I got my drone and love it!

View attachment 151952

Looks great but I would never find it just a few feet away blends right in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR