Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Exercise by drone

Test pilot

Loc
North Florida
Since I have gotten involved in flying my drone I have started walking considerably more than I was. I was to the point of not healthy, not good. Now that I am flying I find myself going to different places walking all over the place having great Fun doing it and actually getting exercise in! Learning how to make videos take pictures meet people have fun. For me it has been a wonderful experience thus far.

Test pilot,,, over and out!

offtheback

Since I have gotten involved in flying my drone I have started walking considerably more than I was. I was to the point of not healthy, not good. Now that I am flying I find myself going to different places walking all over the place having great Fun doing it and actually getting exercise in! Learning how to make videos take pictures meet people have fun. For me it has been a wonderful experience thus far.

Good for you!Anytime you enjoy doing something and gtr exercise to boot is a huge bonus!

Porky

Loc
Essex, England
Site
www.burnhamoncrouchweather.com

You ain’t old, no one is, it’s how old you fill that matters;) I’m a born again teenager;);)

@old man mavic old, blimey he’s a dinosaur:D sorry dad..

FatherXmas

Loc
Mentone, Alabama

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkhouck