DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EXP adjustments on the Smart Controller

Photoman482

Reactions
I just got a SC. The screen is smaller than I thought, but I have a question. Where do I adjust the EXP for sticks and yaw, etc? I know on the IOS but it's a mystery on this.

Thanks

Start DJI Go4, and go to camera view. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner. It will show "General Settings", but on the left edge there are several icons, for the aircraft, the controller, HD, Battery, etc. Tap the top one which is the aircraft. It shows "MC settings" and the bottom entry is "Advanced Settings". Tap the little arrow on the right. The first entry is EXP and that arrow will take you to the settings you are looking for.

Start DJI Go4, and go to camera view. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner. It will show "General Settings", but on the left edge there are several icons, for the aircraft, the controller, HD, Battery, etc. Tap the top one which is the aircraft. It shows "MC settings" and the bottom entry is "Advanced Settings". Tap the little arrow on the right. The first entry is EXP and that arrow will take you to the settings you are looking for.

After I hit send, I realized it was probably in the app like it is on the Ios. Should have had my coffee first. Thanks

Reactions: Gindra and ff22
Curious what others have their settings at.
I have my yaw lowered to .15 for smoother/slower pans.
So:
Throttle up/down: .20
Rotate right/left: .15
Forward/Right-Backward/left: .20

And also changed my tripod settings to: 10 10 10 (slowest possible)

Reactions: ff22 and m2zAL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest