DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EXP Settings ?

THE CYBORG

Reactions
I was flying yesterday and my tripod mode was to fast for some reason.
Today I thought I would go back to the EXP settings and see what had changed.
Mavic 2 Pro & smart Controller, I go to the settings & change the values for tripod mod.
For some unknown reason changing T also changed P mode and vice versa.
Thinking this was a problem with the SC I set my original controller & phone back to master (I had it set to slave)
I get the same thing, change T mode & P mode changes to the same value, sport mode is not effected.
Any help on why this is happening or a way to rectify it will be greatly appreciated.

I was flying yesterday and my tripod mode was to fast for some reason.
Today I thought I would go back to the EXP settings and see what had changed.
Mavic 2 Pro & smart Controller, I go to the settings & change the values for tripod mod.
For some unknown reason changing T also changed P mode and vice versa.
Thinking this was a problem with the SC I set my original controller & phone back to master (I had it set to slave)
I get the same thing, change T mode & P mode changes to the same value, sport mode is not effected.
Any help on why this is happening or a way to rectify it will be greatly appreciated.
A wild guess....you have take off in P-mode and then switch to T-mode....at least that was my challenge the first time I tried Tripod mode.

I thought the EXP settings applied to all modes not just the current one, am I wrong?
Ditto what EricJT said about the take off etc. It seems to be in P mode irrespective of the actual switch position, ( sometimes I notice some sort of relevant message but it disappears too quickly to really register) at least that's how it seems to work for me.
If the switch is not in P mode then to get the other mode I have to switch to p mode and then switch to the desired mode

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242