DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Experience point system

Lionfish

Reactions
Howdy guys .,
I’m curious about the “experience point system “ on the flight log page .
Does anyone know how it works ? .

Eg is it simply tied to time in the air ?

Or does it look and penalize for bad technique ?

Or is there much more to it ?, like most things in life !.

I’ve done a little searching on the subject and not come up with anything , but that’s not to say I’ve missed every page , post , or manual page about it !.
Well if anyone can help out me and my curiosity I’d appreciate anything anyone has to say about it .

If I have missed it somewhere obvious , please be kind when telling me where .

I also want to kiss butt !! here and say how fantastic this site and the people on it are , from the people who run and administer the forum to all the members that have huge amounts of knowledge and experience that are willing to share it to help us out , right down to the new members that fuel the whole thing .

This is one fantastic hobby , interest , profession , experience on its own but then add this forum on the top of that , well it’s “flying “awesome.

So thanks to everyone who posts here from the brand new guy looking to buy their first drone to the guys who have flown and gathered so much info and experience they don’t remember it all .

Thanks

to be perfectly honest with you it is nothing more than a bit of fun
it gives you something to look at as your flying experience grows
and is probably based on several parts of the data that is sent to the cloud ,such as number of flights, time in the air of each flight ,distance covered during flight from homepoint and back
and many other parameters ,and as i said it does not mean you will win a prize or recieve a free drone its just for fun

to be perfectly honest with you it is nothing more than a bit of fun
it gives you something to look at as your flying experience grows
and is probably based on several parts of the data that is sent to the cloud ,such as number of flights, time in the air of each flight ,distance covered during flight from homepoint and back
and many other parameters ,and as i said it does not mean you will win a prize or recieve a free drone its just for fun
Thanks that’s pretty much what I thought , just my messed up curious mind wanted to see if there was anything more to it ..
I hadn’t got around to picking my prize and writing my speech .

So that’s that out of the way , what’s next I wonder .

Thanks Old.Man for your answer and doing what you do with the forum it’s well appreciated .

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121