DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Experience with Hangar 360?

Superjam

Reactions
Hello

I am a relatively new Mavic flier (total 3 hours flight time) And wondering if I should try Hangar 360.

Has anyone (good or bad) experiencies with that app? Is there any risks I should be aware of? Is there any way to retake manual control of the Mavic if anything goes wrong with the app?

Thank you all and regards!

I’ve only had good experiences with Hangar 360 so far. It seems to work exactly as advertised.

Reactions: Djan
Thank you all, for the valuable feedback! I will try it today...

Regards.

Make sure that DJI GO 4 is not running in the background while you try and use Hangar. They will compete for access to the gimbal and DJI will win.

I like the results of Hangar but have had an issue where I’ve needed to disconnect and reconnect the usb lead to get it to recognise that it’s connected to the Mavic. (And yes definitely closing Go4 in the background).

Has anyone used it with the new iPhone X? It seems to like the controls for Ready, Start Mission and Exit are cut off at the bottom of the screen and inaccessible.

Isn't there some sort of ownership issue with Hangar owning the image you create after you stitch it together using their software?

Hangar is awesome create more than 100 shots (note: their app only holds link to 100 so keep a log or u lose the links)

I made a page about the app and FAQ's to share Hangar 360

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada