DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Expired] Mavic Pro Fly more combo @adorama $899

BLZE02

Reactions
The deal is back but now on Adorama. Hope some of you can take advantage of this great deal.

Website still shows $899 but out of stock. Might be able to still price match with other retailers.

DJI Mavic Pro

50a8a3f261a7553eca4ad1d314fdfccf.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I would have pulled mine, too... if I had one. :D Totally dry now. With cc bills to pay for months ahead and miles of ramen noodles to eat. :D
im still in the good myself,still depleting my 24k for selling my classic car project

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
You guys have classic cars... I envy rich pilots! Me? I'm a mountaineer. I'm trying to climb that 14,506ft mountain of boxes that Mavic thrusted from my wallet. Where's that ND32 filter again, been climbing for hours... :D

Reactions: rickw
You guys have classic cars... I envy rich pilots! Me? I'm a mountaineer. I'm trying to climb that 14,506ft mountain of boxes that Mavic thrusted from my wallet. Where's that ND32 filter again, been climbing for hours... :D
yeah but you got a mtn of boxes

Deal is back again @ Adorama. Seems like they’re getting rid of them to make space for the platinum.

when i click on your link it shows 899. there was even a pop up for me that said dont miss this deal and it was mavic bundle for 899

That is quite strange, as it is showing $1,149 for me now.

That is quite strange, as it is showing $1,149 for me now.

Still showing as $899 for me. You can also price match with bestbuy at a store or bestbuy online by calling their customer service number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98