DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Expired Part 107?

My Part 107 expired after 2 years last month. Haven't had time to study the new online material and take refresher test. Does this mean I'm not Part 107 certified until passing updated test?

It doesn't "Expire" but on the last day of the 24th month you are no longer CURRENT. This means you can't legally fly under Part 107. It's simple to become current, all you have to do it take the Part 107 ReCurrency Training (It's now ONLINE and FREE). Once you complete the course and the short test at the end you'll be Current for Part 107 again for another 24 months.

This thread has some pertinent information for you in it:

It doesn't "Expire" but on the last day of the 24th month you are no longer CURRENT. This means you can't legally fly under Part 107. It's simple to become current, all you have to do it take the Part 107 ReCurrency Training (It's now ONLINE and FREE). Once you complete the course and the short test at the end you'll be Current for Part 107 again for another 24 months.

This thread has some pertinent information for you in it:
And, as I recall, you literally can’t fail it. You can go back and review wrong answers, repeatedly if necessary, until you reach a passing score.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian