DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exploring rural Minnesota after a snowfall

BHaugen

Reactions
I've had my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum for a few months now. There have been a few scary experiences (no danger to people - just worried about the Mavic) and a couple crashes, but overall I'm really glad I got it and have had the opportunity fly it in a variety of beautiful areas already. So far I have collected far more footage than I have time to review, and I'm simultaneously teaching myself Premiere Pro. So that's another whole challenge right there!

The outing reflected in the linked video was a few weeks ago in my hometown and was very pretty, producing some good shots. Living in Minnesota you'd think we'd have lots of days like this with sunshine and a recent heavy snowfall. But not this winter! I had been waiting all season for a day like this, so it was exciting when it happened, and on a weekend, too.

It's my freshman effort to compile a video - please let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks in advance. Like all of us here, I'm just trying to grow in the craft.

Good luck with your film, you got some really nice scenary. Keep playing around and enjoy the drone. It's so fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada