DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Exploring Swanage with Live My Journey

Derlisz

Reactions

Swanage is an seaside town on a south coast of UK nearby Bournemouth and Poole.
It's a short distance away from a famous landmark of Old Harry Rocks and it's own Swanage Harbour is known for a crystal clear waters and a great place for water sports. To name a few attractions Swanage has a well preserved Victorian Pier, a Heritage Railway that can take you up to Corfe Castle and beyond, and an amazing Durlston Country Park with Durlston Castle and epic views over some rugged coastline.

Video was shot using:
Panasonic Lumix G9
Leica 8-18mm f2.8-4
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
Lumix 14-140mm f3.5-5.6
DJI Mavic Mini 2
DJI Mavic Air 2S
DJI Mavic 2 Pro

I have to say that is a really great video!!! You definitely brought out your arsenal to get those shots. You have a lot of different things in there - all captured well. AND then you added some really good music to go along with it. Great job!

Reactions: Luckyguy9
I have to say that is a really great video!!! You definitely brought out your arsenal to get those shots. You have a lot of different things in there - all captured well. AND then you added some really good music to go along with it. Great job!
Wow! Great editing job. The train parts were great but it was all very professional. The music fit well and you even added the sounds of birds at the beginning which was a nice touch. I have to go back and see it again to see if you added train sounds! Very enjoyable, thanks!.

Reactions: Derlisz
Hallo Derlisz,
wow, ich bin begeistert! Dein Video ist tolles Kino und man sieht sofort, dass du ein sehr gutes Auge für die Bildgestaltung hast. Es passt wirklich alles! Für mich hätte das Video doppelt so lang sein können, denn es zeigt uns diese traumhaft gelegene Stadt in sehr schönen Bildern! Mein Kompliment für das sehr interessante und unterhaltsame Video! So etwas sieht man selten, außer vielleicht von Profis!
Bist du ein Amateur, wenn ja, Hut ab und bravo!
Cheers Paul

It sounds this way but I haven't had all of that gear with me all the time. I have used some drone shots that where taken on different occasions. Thanks a lot for watching and a great comment!

Wow! Great editing job. The train parts were great but it was all very professional. The music fit well and you even added the sounds of birds at the beginning which was a nice touch. I have to go back and see it again to see if you added train sounds! Very enjoyable, thanks!.
Thanks! I have added some soundscape throughout video. It is more noticeable in the parts where the music in not so intense. The sounds imho should form a background to satisfy your brain. It somehow helps with the immersion.

Reactions: rwarrior
Hallo Derlisz,
wow, ich bin begeistert! Dein Video ist tolles Kino und man sieht sofort, dass du ein sehr gutes Auge für die Bildgestaltung hast. Es passt wirklich alles! Für mich hätte das Video doppelt so lang sein können, denn es zeigt uns diese traumhaft gelegene Stadt in sehr schönen Bildern! Mein Kompliment für das sehr interessante und unterhaltsame Video! So etwas sieht man selten, außer vielleicht von Profis!
Bist du ein Amateur, wenn ja, Hut ab und bravo!
Cheers Paul
Thank you so much. I'm an amateur but come my retirement I might do a video or two for profit so that I could find my hobby. If you watch this video on YouTube there is a link during the final two scenes that could count as a continuation. I'll actually link it here.
Durlston Castle and Anvil Point on Jurassic Coast of Dorset
This video concentrates on the two locations only seen in the last two scenes. I hope you enjoy it just as much. Thanks again!

Auch perfekt gefilmt. Die Gegend ist spektakulär und von dir sehr gut inszeniert! Früher habe ich Auftragsvideos gemacht. Jetzt bin ich seit 13 Jahren im Ruhestand und mache nur persönliche Videos!

Auch perfekt gefilmt. Die Gegend ist spektakulär und von dir sehr gut inszeniert! Früher habe ich Auftragsvideos gemacht. Jetzt bin ich seit 13 Jahren im Ruhestand und mache nur persönliche Videos!
Wow. That is some complement coming form a professional. Thanks!

It's a short distance away from a famous landmark of Old Harry Rocks and it's own Swanage Harbour is known for a crystal clear waters and a great place for water sports. To name a few attractions Swanage has a well preserved Victorian Pier, a Heritage Railway that can take you up to Corfe Castle and beyond, and an amazing Durlston Country Park with Durlston Castle and epic views over some rugged coastline.

Video was shot using:
Panasonic Lumix G9
Leica 8-18mm f2.8-4
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
Lumix 14-140mm f3.5-5.6
DJI Mavic Mini 2
DJI Mavic Air 2S
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
My family ancestors were from Little Horsted in East Sussex, not too far from where you were shooting. Very enjoyable video.

What a terrific video. Loved the music, Great editing. Great flying. I wanted more! How long were you there shooting all the video? Thanks for sharing.

What a terrific video. Loved the music, Great editing. Great flying. I wanted more! How long were you there shooting all the video? Thanks for sharing.
Thanks a lot. If you look couple of posts above I have included a link to another video that shows more of a contry park that can be seen in the last couple of shots of this video. Majority of the video was shot on one day. As an afterthought I have taken a boat trip and a train ride a couple of weeks later.

Video was shot using:
Panasonic Lumix G9
Leica 8-18mm f2.8-4
Leica 12-60mm f2.8-4
Lumix 14-140mm f3.5-5.6
DJI Mavic Mini 2
DJI Mavic Air 2S
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
That was great video, a joy to watch, and I agree with post number 4, whatever he said.

Reactions: Derlisz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929