DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exploring Wyoming | Wind River, Breccia Cliffs, and the Grand Tetons

xjjon

Reactions
Been trying to make short-format videos. I primarily do stills photography but recently added a drone to my kit so been trying to slowly add more time with it.

First exercise is to take more video clips of the places I go.
Second exercise is to actually edit and put them together!

Anyways, here's a short video of a day excursion on Highway 26 in Wyoming. Beautiful scenery.

Would love any comments or suggestions - always looking to improve what I capture.

Main purpose of the trip was to visit Grand Teton National Park in the fall so here are some photos as well. No drones allowed! Shot from either A7R II or III.

DSC09644.JPG
DSC01887-Edit-2.JPG
DSC09949-Edit.JPG

Very nice pics and video.

Very well done. Terrific scenery. Wonderful landscape images.

Regarding the video... Try adding a few more angles or cinematic shots to include in a video. Reveal shots may work well. Close in shots may be effective.

Images... Would experiment in post (Dodge & Burn tool) making the fall colors pop a little more in image #1 #2. Then again, depends on the look you are after.

Totally impressed - incredible scenery and the grandeur, as captured by a drone, is hard to equal. Beautiful stills as well. I can't offer any credible critique - just wanted to say I loved what you have done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000