Join Us Now

Exposure adjustment for photography

JeffreyS

A Flying Photographer
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.jeffreysipress.com
Professional photographer and Phantom 4 Pro user here, with a new Mavic 2 Pro. In still camera mode I am familiar with changing the function of the right control wheel on my P4P controller by pressing it to cycle through the various settings, such as ISO, Aperture, and exposure comp. Nothing happens on the Mavic Smart Controller when I press the wheel. How do I engage the exposure comp feature? I need to use it all the time.

Thanks slup. Therein lies the problem. I always shoot in Aperture mode and I still want to have exposure compensation while in that mode. Just like on my Phantom 4 pro or any of my dslr's. However, I discovered through trial and error that the joystick will do what I want through right and left motion. Now I have a use for the joystick. I never saw a manual for the Smart Controller on the site. . Thanks for that link.

Last edited:
Reactions: slup
You can set the 5 way button for EV and others in the menu on Go4. I dont think its possible to map the wheel so the joystick is the best you're going to get.
In aperture priority I have the button programmed for exp comp(left/right push)and aperture change up/down.Works well for me in my setup.YMMV

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada