DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

extra batteries for Mini 3 pro

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
just to let Uk flyers know Drones Direct now have Mini 3 batteries in stock they are the standard battery not the plus

Reactions: KLRSKIR
just to let Uk flyers know Drones Direct now have Mini 3 batteries in stock they are the standard battery not the plus
It's refreshing to see that you all are getting some more power available. I lucked out and was able to get two FMK+ kits delivered with my aircraft order. There is nothing in these parts to be had. I really want two more "D" cells to fill the case. 😂

@KLRSKIR well i shall be happy with the extra one i just ordered ,to go with my other 3 ,i like to have 4 batts for all my drones ,i find that amount gives me enough flying time ,with each drone ,and is an easy number to manage, when it comes to monitoring the battery usage and storage

Reactions: Brojon
I ordered the Mini 3 with the + batteries.
Are the Mini 2 and Mini 3 standards batteries the same?
I'll need some standard cap batteries for a EU trip this fall.

the Mini 3 standard battery and the plus battery are the same dimensions externally, and can both be used in the Mini 3 ,maybe thats what your saw

the Mini 3 standard battery and the plus battery are the same dimensions externally, and can both be used in the Mini 3 ,maybe thats what your saw
lol nah - one must assume both batteries would fit with an explicit statement to the contrary ;)
The more I think about it I think it was in reference to Air 2 and Air 2S batteries.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada