DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extra battery on the way

Ordered a couple of extra batteries for my platinum do I need to do anything else besides the obvious charge first time having extra batteries. Thanks in advance.
welcome to the forum ,you will have to update them the first time you put them in the drone ,after everything is connected you should get a message battery update needed and you can then update

welcome to the forum ,you will have to update them the first time you put them in the drone ,after everything is connected you should get a message battery update needed and you can then update
Wow, I really missed the boat on this one. I bought two new batteries a month ago and have been using them, but never saw an update message. Is an update required on all new batteries, or just some that have been sitting around on DJI’s shelf?

Reactions: old man mavic
Wow, I really missed the boat on this one. I bought two new batteries a month ago and have been using them, but never saw an update message. Is an update required on all new batteries, or just some that have been sitting around on DJI’s shelf?
well all i can say from my experience, is every new battery i have ever bought has asked for an update the first time i have used it even the extra battery i obtained for my MM needed to be updated upon first use

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
No update message when they finished charging & fitted to MP2.
well all i can say from my experience, is every new battery i have ever bought has asked for an update the first time i have used it even the extra battery i obtained for my MM needed to be updated upon first use
Thanks for the info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929