DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extracting stills from hyperlapses

Just drag a frame from your video to the desktop. May take a couple of tries to get a sharp one if there’s much motion.

So should I take it that the M2P does not save the individual stills when shooting hyperlapses? I ask because I don't know. If answer is yes, then that is one more reason to shoot hyperlapses manually.

So should I take it that the M2P does not save the individual stills when shooting hyperlapses? I ask because I don't know. If answer is yes, then that is one more reason to shoot hyperlapses manually.
The still can be extracted from a hyperlapse using the method above. The M2P shots individual frames in hyperlapse... but like any movie. You have to extract the ones you want. d&D works for me.

I don’t remember the place in the menu but like you can check a box to „keep original pictures from pano“ there should also be an option for keeping the pano shots in raw... maybe it’s even a preset option.

When I tried out the heyperlapse features some time ago, I had 400-500 raw pictures on the SD-Card, transferred them to my Mac, edited them in Lightroom and then loaded them to Premiere.

So there is definitely a possibility to have all the shots afterwards to pick one in very high quality, even if you let your Mavic do all the work of processing the hyperlapse.

edit: sorry for the German language in the screenshot, but that is the option I was referring to:

5B9EB909-1C00-4564-B463-ECACB8B9E45B.jpeg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22