DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extreme video lag issues

ChuckTuna

Reactions
Hello all!
I've been banging my head on walls for a while now.

Problem? The video monitor is EXTREMELY laggy. Controls are fine and timely but it's unflyable with the video signal. It has also gotten worse over time (maybe?). At first it was just laggy on the monitor but the recording was ok. Now the monitor is crap AND the recorded video is crap. Even if I record directly to internal storage.

I bought the MA around november 2019. It worked perfectly all december and all january.
I BELIEVE it updated to .0620 and everything went to hell.

It had discrepancy for a while between RC and AC fw, fixed that. It worked well for like a day and went to hell again.
I've restored to factory several times, refreshed the fw via pc AND go4.

I've tried different cables, different phones (huawei Mate 10 pro, huawei p20, samsung Note 10, ipad)

I've uninstalled and re-intalled Go4 several times. Tried installing a previous version but I couldn't get it to open up. Just opens and immediately closes.

I've read all the forum threads I've found about this issue to no avail. I'm super sad to not be able to fly this thing.

I had a Spark and LOVED it, it worked perfectly until I sold it. Even after a small crash against some drywall.

The MA hasn't been crashed, bought new, worked fine for a while, now it's absolute garbage.

Been looking around to see if I can downgrade but not even with DUMldorev3 I couldn't manage to downgrade to even CHECK if it's that.

Anyone can shine a light my way? :(

Where did you fly now? Are there heavy interferences?
Did you correctly adjust the antennas of your controller?

Where did you fly now? Are there heavy interferences?
Did you correctly adjust the antennas of your controller?
I've had this problem any and everywhere I've tried to fly for the past 4 months. Out in the beach, middle of the city, inside my apartment, out in the middle of nowhere. It started since updating fw to .0620.

My controllers antennas are 45°, AC antennas are dropped down. I have the sandisk extreme they recommend, it has an unusable lag and it records the same way it looks on the transmission, laggy and choppy.

I've reset to factory, reset camera settings. Everything I've found online.

Anyone has something similar going on? :(

I had the same problem anywhere I flew it it was lagging I sent it back to DJI and it turned out to be a faulty main board and core board.they sent me a drone problem fixed.

I had the same problem anywhere I flew it it was lagging I sent it back to DJI and it turned out to be a faulty main board and core board.they sent me a drone problem fixed.

Thanks for the reply!
Yeah I'm waiting for the quarantine to lift here in Colombia to get the thing fixed. It should be covered by warranty. Fingers crossed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S