DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Eye Width

Croc End

Reactions
Are the eye width adjustable yet, my eyes are just to wide.Spent a lot money not getting anyways fast

I looked at those a while back but didn’t take it any further, long sited;) so wouldn’t work for me.

I don’t have an answer for you but I’m sure someone will tag along on this thread with what you need to know.

Good luckThumbswayup

The Rochester glass inserts can correct for pupil distance - I think even without any correcting power in the glasses.

Wearable Solutions - Shop Our Smart Lens Inserts & Virtual Reality Devices | Rochester Optical

And this is the product you need: Wearable Solutions - Shop Our Smart Lens Inserts & Virtual Reality Devices | Rochester Optical

And I think you need to select the "plano" model for $99 to get only pupil correction (please double check before ordering. I'm not that into Optician speak)

Thanx you mob,
Phones my Local specsavers people and explained whats going on, they said get in here( some 250 K's from here ) so of we go Friday. they said bring it all in (something diff to do} sounds good to me
Later will get back Cheer's

And I think you need to select the "plano" model for $99 to get only pupil correction (please double check before ordering. I'm not that into Optician speak)

I'm afraid this is incorrect. You will need the $199 inserts to get the IPD correction.

They work, btw!

Here's what you will need to send them:
1) Send them your IPD - it's TWO numbers, one for the distance for your left eye and the other for your right eye. Your eyes are not usually perfectly symmetrical. Go to an optometrist and have them measure you (Costco can do it for nothing). Just be sure you specify that you want both right and left numbers.
2) Send them your DISTANCE prescription - if you have one. DO NOT send your reading prescription. The glasses look as though you are 5M away from the screen...so you need the prescription that you would use to correct at 5M. If you don't need any correction at all, then just tell them so.

That's it. They snap into your BT300s and suddenly, the world seems a whole lot clearer :) I have VERY minimal ghosting, even on the smallest icons in the corners...whereas without them, I couldn't make out any of them and got headaches. Life is good again :) Shame you have to pay another 200 USD when you've already spent 700...but they do work and seeing clearly makes it really easy to forget how much you spent on them!

- Gary

Cheer's Gary
I am in QLD Ossie the OPPtom. I saw today said no worries Come in Friday week great
bring all the gear to be measured up.Around $100 . He said something Prism glasses.
Sorry re spelling.
Cheer's Croc

Great news Croc, fingers crossed you should be good to go;) keep us posted;)

I'm afraid this is incorrect. You will need the $199 inserts to get the IPD correction.

They work, btw!

Here's what you will need to send them:
1) Send them your IPD - it's TWO numbers, one for the distance for your left eye and the other for your right eye. Your eyes are not usually perfectly symmetrical. Go to an optometrist and have them measure you (Costco can do it for nothing). Just be sure you specify that you want both right and left numbers.
2) Send them your DISTANCE prescription - if you have one. DO NOT send your reading prescription. The glasses look as though you are 5M away from the screen...so you need the prescription that you would use to correct at 5M. If you don't need any correction at all, then just tell them so.

That's it. They snap into your BT300s and suddenly, the world seems a whole lot clearer :) I have VERY minimal ghosting, even on the smallest icons in the corners...whereas without them, I couldn't make out any of them and got headaches. Life is good again :) Shame you have to pay another 200 USD when you've already spent 700...but they do work and seeing clearly makes it really easy to forget how much you spent on them!

- Gary
super thanks for correcting me!

NO My people here in Australia SepcSavers.... Say it is a go at $99 MAX

That's great...I don't know about SepcSavers...Rochester Optical (which is the optics company that Epson recommends for these glasses) has a $99 insert, which has zero correction, (i.e., just optical glass), and then a $199 pair with correction (which includes IPD correction). It's 199 for all of your corrections, so if you need a distance prescription AND IPD correction, it's all one price.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
The Rochester glass inserts can correct for pupil distance - I think even without any correcting power in the glasses.

Wearable Solutions - Shop Our Smart Lens Inserts & Virtual Reality Devices | Rochester Optical

And this is the product you need: Wearable Solutions - Shop Our Smart Lens Inserts & Virtual Reality Devices | Rochester Optical

I purchased the Rochester inserts with corrections and they work perfectly. No double vision any more everything is very clear. One small snag possibly for UK buyers . UK customs now make a charge of £57 on the glasses. Despite advice fron Rochestert themselves therre is no doubt ont he part of UPS the shippers that there is a charge on delivery. Nothing Rochester can do it is just UK Customs and Excise rules. However as stated I am very pleasewd with my new inserts

Hi ALL, I am happy to say that both cataracts are gone and eyes are clear.Looks as if Mr Rochester will be the go. The thing is my eyes distance apart to wide, one eye I focus
on all icons on boot up, lets say the left but the right misses two icons outer right side,
and visa, versa same outer left misses the icons Right eye see's all.So a trip to the opptom,Then send to
Mr Rochester and hang on time that is.
Cheer's for now, will be back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots