DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA email about wanting feedback ?

MavicFlyer2

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I received a email about the FAA conducting a survey of UAS operators and my response and opinion are important to the FAA. It's important to help protect the public, while serving UAS operators such as myself and to please fill it out and send it in. It just doesn't seem right to me and I was wondering if anyone else has received anything like this before ?

Not here. My email in their system since they started all this.

Another guy asked about this on the Commercial forum. He was in Springfield MO which has an Amazon facility that is cleared for some delivery testing (if I remember correctly). He was wondering if it had anything to do with that since another couple of people from SW Missouri got a similar survey request. I'm near St. Louis but I didn't get anything about it from the FAA. I'm also a FAAST rep but haven't really heard anything about it. It seems to be localized for some reason.

Bad actors often spoof a 'from' email address to get you to open it.
You can test to see who ACTUALLY is sending you an email BEFORE you open it:
mail-check.jpg
Simply mouse-over the From address, and and it will pop-up who it is ACTUALLY coming from.
If it's some unknown name or a string of numbers & letters from gmail or other public address, then its a spoof - just delete it.

I wouldn't respond to any email that I couldn't verify the source.

Thank you everyone and ... Deleting for sure ... !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143