DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA ID sticker

I put mine on the back of one of the arms. I print them on mailing labels. You can size them to fit and add your ID. if you desire. The smaller the better in my opinion.
I am just the opposite. If I loose it (hopefully that never happens :D )I want to make sure my info is seen. Just printed out the info and used clear tape to tape it to the top of my MA. Also there is a text file on the sd card with my info.

Attachments

• IMG_20200712_103959[1].jpg
    IMG_20200712_103959[1].jpg
    2 MB · Views: 111
( Mod Removed because of info)

Ink jet printed on a "clear" label and protected with a piece of packing tape.

Be careful not to smudge the ink with your finger
71.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Draydur
I’m sure that most of you are aware of the change last year (FAA) that the Registration Sticker must be on the outside of the drone, easily visible. The placement of the sticker inside the battery compartment, or similar is no longer acceptable. Like all of the above ideas, place the sticker outside to be legal. I was wrong in my placement on my MA2 and had to change the sticker location. OOPS. Luckily I did have a old Brother PTouch laying around.

FAA Guidance

I put mine on the back of two arms along with one pointing them to Reclaim drone where you can register your FAA number and have it show a blurb along with your phone number, email, ect.

I’m sure that most of you are aware of the change last year (FAA) that the Registration Sticker must be on the outside of the drone, easily visible. The placement of the sticker inside the battery compartment, or similar is no longer acceptable. Like all of the above ideas, place the sticker outside to be legal. I was wrong in my placement on my MA2 and had to change the sticker location. OOPS. Luckily I did have a old Brother PTouch laying around.

FAA Guidance

THANK YOU! My last drone was a Phantom 3, and as I haven't flown for a couple years, I initially placed my FAA# inside the battery compartment. Have a Ptouch printer, so gonna add to arm per could of recommendations and it does look pretty dope printed in white/clear.

Reactions: Airmark1
My registration number is on the outside, side of body, clearly visible.
My phone number is inside the battery compartment.
As others have said: create a txt file on the memory card with your contact info on it.

Reactions: Draydur
Guys we don’t Recommend publishing your personal info in Post so I removed a couple of post.
7. For your own security we suggest you do not to post personal information
Carry on.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty