Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

FAA Part 107 sUAS Recurrent Test ~

BigAl07

Staff member
Loc
Western NC, USA
This thread is just for those who have already passed their Part 107 RPIC test and are coming up on their 24 month time period to become current again.

Here's a great video by one of our sponsors Gold Seal giving some pertinent information about the P107 Recurrent Test.

If you are a Part 61 operator AND you are CURRENT then you only need to take the ONLINE test and PASS it! Print it off and add it to you "On Person" documents in case you get a Ramp Check.

MrH

Loc
Grass Valley, CA
Site
www.arcdigital.com
Just finished my recurrent test, couple of notes. Like it says I did not see any weather questions. Lots of airspace questions. Know your sectional charts. (Victory/federal airways) The 3DR online test prep is a good resource, go through all the questions. You might recognize a question, but pay attention to what is being asked. They change up the longitude/latitude for different answers.
It is my understanding that you must keep all the certified paperwork because FAA doesn't issue any recert documents. Somehow it is on file if your cert is checked, but I don't know where. IACRA doesn't show it.
Fly safe.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthDene