DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Facebook livestreaminlivestreaming

Eijin

Reactions
Hi

I have just tried to livestream on facebook i have logged in through go app and set everything up correctly I guess coz there was antena and fps in the right upper corner. But no one could see anything on my page I was in touch with my dad. Can someone advise how do you set a proper live transmission?

Edit

There were videos added to my page AFTER I have finished transmission which means this is not a LIVE stream just an auto upload if that is correct then it sucks Oo

Last edited:
Hi

I have just tried to livestream on facebook i have logged in through go app and set everything up correctly I guess coz there was antena and fps in the right upper corner. But no one could see anything on my page I was in touch with my dad. Can someone advise how do you set a proper live transmission?

Edit

There were videos added to my page AFTER I have finished transmission which means this is not a LIVE stream just an auto upload if that is correct then it sucks Oo
I've tried as well with issues at first. I was thinking it had to do with my cell service on my iPad and recording in 4k. I tried again to do it in 720 and it worked better, but still spotty. Mostly due to service imo. I'd like to try again in the house as a test on high speed wifi to see if that helps anything, just haven't tried it yet. Now I kinda want to check it out again, lol.

I've tried as well with issues at first. I was thinking it had to do with my cell service on my iPad and recording in 4k. I tried again to do it in 720 and it worked better, but still spotty. Mostly due to service imo. I'd like to try again in the house as a test on high speed wifi to see if that helps anything, just haven't tried it yet. Now I kinda want to check it out again, lol.

Give any info on your progress here this could be a cool feature but if it is not actually LIVE then it sucks

Reactions: BAMRoller
Before i got my MP a FB friend in the states was live with his MP so it does work, just not looked in to it myself.

Before i got my MP a FB friend in the states was live with his MP so it does work, just not looked in to it myself.

Thanks for the update
That's what would you assume but just like I said there wasn't any live stream. So I've been turning stream on and off to check if that is going to work. At the end there were few videos on my page that were actual records but no broadcast...Yes i was on 4k but that should affect quality of buffering not prevent from posting a broadcast on the page

I just tried it in my house on wifi and noticed about a 10 second delay between the live feed in the DJI app and the actual FB page. Other than that, it was smooth, but I wasn't flying. Then I took it outside and flew it on live and got the live feed again, but my service is horrible once I disconnect from my AT&T microcell, so I'm not sure what the issue actually is. I actually got the live feed this time, but again, during flight, I got a lot of lag. When the app lags it seems to disconnect or pause the live stream from continuing. On my phone I watched my live feed stop/pause, but on the iPad/controller it was continuing the live count as if nothing was a miss. I'm hoping with a better connection my issues are resolved...I had the same problem as you when I first tried live a couple weeks ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61