DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Failed firmware update for White Googles

Outback Traveller

Reactions
I have tried updating the firmware to 1.04.05 on my white googles using DJI Assistant 2 running on Macs under both High Sierra and Mojove and Windows. In all cases the update fails at 29% with an error 'undefined 0x022604'.
I also get an error on the Mac that 'Disk not ejected Properly'. I get a USB Drive error at the same point under Window 10.
Any ideas how to overcome this problem?

I have tried updating the firmware to 1.04.05 on my white googles using DJI Assistant 2 running on Macs under both High Sierra and Mojove and Windows. In all cases the update fails at 29% with an error 'undefined 0x022604'.
I also get an error on the Mac that 'Disk not ejected Properly'. I get a USB Drive error at the same point under Window 10.
Any ideas how to overcome this problem?

Try flashing with Dumldore. Here’s the firmware you want V01.04.0500_Goggles_dji_system.bin

I had a similar issue recently and this fixed it. Just turn on the goggles, connect to PC, launch dumldore, load the firmware I have attached and press flash firmware.

Keep in mind Dumldore is a Windows only application.

Try flashing with Dumldore. Here’s the firmware you want V01.04.0500_Goggles_dji_system.bin

I had a similar issue recently and this fixed it. Just turn on the goggles, connect to PC, launch dumldore, load the firmware I have attached and press flash firmware.

Keep in mind Dumldore is a Windows only application.
Is this bin file still available somewhere.

I have the same problem, update stuck at 29%.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty