DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
Spot on.

fur enuf....

Especially Drone DJ has been posting multiple threads in heir same self-uplifitng way, with only a clickbait kind of header and furthemore placig about 25 links to their own website, very annoying. Not sure what droning on's incentive is, but at least their episode sheds some light on the dirty way these kinds of clickbait sites work.

Not sure what droning on's incentive is
Ash is just pointing out the facts (per the usual). His channel is a good source of factual drone news (and other things).

Dude anything that hots dronedj's inbox and it is like hotcakes to the box office....they are lame always been only a few people irratate me with this bs nonsense to get views or clicks...dronedj, ositalv , and bill the drone reviewer sheesh that guy is another story? im sorry but it is so true....." Breaking news! Dji might! well it was leaked to me, aah well ya know be coming out with a mini mavic!" Meanwhile its some chinese knockoff bull

Reactions: Vegasdad
In other news... Water is wet!

Look, it's deplorable, but clickbait and BS reporting are mainstream these days.

It's good to know those sites are untrustworthy, but it isn't particularly astonishing. Hard to find someone not doing it, frankly.

It seems that Haye with DroneDJ "updated" his article in response to an email that I sent to him. In his response to me he mentions that OsitaLV has been more right than wrong. Clearly he's not even bothered to confirm this as it is _well_ documented that OsitaLV is more wrong than right and he/she has even admitted that he/she has no real knowledge of products being release and is only making his own guesses. Haye went on to tell me that they have verified their information with "other sources close to DJI". If you look at his article now, you will see that he added this information today:

DJI Mavic Mini specs leaked: drone might be only 245 grams! - DroneDJ

He _conveniently_ added that his "source" told him that while accurate, those spec could change. Yup... .and I know for a fact that the world will end tomorrow… but that is subject to change.

So, their information is 100% accurate... but what DJI comes out with may be something completely different.

"I'm not lying... the truth changed"

What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan C
So maybe, just maybe, this should be posted in the correct section - ‘News’. :rolleyes:
I replied to his email and he replied back. He kept insisting that OsitaLV was more right than wrong (even though everyone knows this is not true). I also pointed out that another one of his "sources"... the one who actually "leaked" the spec sheet... gave proof that it was a spec sheet by offering a link. That link went to DJI's website advertising the Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 and Mavic Air. Clearly _nothing_ to do with that was mentioned. But he still kept insisting that they had a "source".

Here is the thing... if you have a "source" from DJI, why would you include bogus "sources" and bogus links in your article? Clearly they are simply regurgitating made up crap that they found on the Internet and presenting it as fact.

I replied to his email and he replied back. He kept insisting that OsitaLV was more right than wrong (even though everyone knows this is not true). I also pointed out that another one of his "sources"... the one who actually "leaked" the spec sheet... gave proof that it was a spec sheet by offering a link. That link went to DJI's website advertising the Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 and Mavic Air. Clearly _nothing_ to do with that was mentioned. But he still kept insisting that they had a "source".

Here is the thing... if you have a "source" from DJI, why would you include bogus "sources" and bogus links in your article? Clearly they are simply regurgitating made up crap that they found on the Internet and presenting it as fact.
Even rumor sells nowadays and creates excitment and readership which causes eyes to glance at ads.

Reactions: Thomas B
Just to thank you for the share and the comments - people appear to be afraid of highlighting fake news, as evidenced in some of the comments on the YouTube video, but we'll keep doing what we do to highlight these fraudsters. Please keep sharing the video, and thanks again for the support.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett