DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FALSE BATTERY WARNING

107Heaven

Reactions
I inserted my newest fully charged battery into the Mavic 2 Pro and the controller says not enough charge available for flight. It won't start yet the battery lights indicate a full charge. No firmware update warnings as well. Thoughts? Thanks!

I inserted my newest fully charged battery into the Mavic 2 Pro and the controller says not enough charge available for flight. It won't start yet the battery lights indicate a full charge. No firmware update warnings as well. Thoughts? Thanks!
Are you talking about the Controller battery ??

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 Pro in the Rain.

"I inserted my newest fully charged battery into the Mavic 2 Pro"
Yep , but it would make way more sense to me that he was getting confused between the battery level on the controller and not the Battery on the drone. Sometime things have to make sense for me or I need clarity.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: jimlips
I had the same thought. I've never seen that message before, so I'm no expert. But I'd start by charging ALL my batteries, and if one has a problem, try a different battery and see if the same thing happens. If it does, then decide if it is the Remote Control, or the aircraft that it is complaining about. Use the process of elimination.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato