DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fame at last! Footage used on Channel 4

Django18

Reactions
Fame at last!! Channel 4 has used quite a few of my drone clips I shot at Whitby when I was on holiday there last August in a program called ‘Trip Hazard’. The series features uk holiday destinations as travelled to by disabled comedian Rosie Jones. They used quite a few clips - I’m dead chuffed!! Whitby is featured in episode 2. It’s available in the UK on the ‘More 4’ streaming service:

The video I shot at Whitby that made them contact me on YouTube is here:

I’m dead chuffed! To see my footage on Channel 4 is an amazing feeling!!!

Fame at last!! Channel 4 has used quite a few of my drone clips I shot at Whitby when I was on holiday there last August in a program called ‘Trip Hazard’. The series features uk holiday destinations as travelled to by disabled comedian Rosie Jones. They used quite a few clips - I’m dead chuffed!! Whitby is featured in episode 2. It’s available in the UK on the ‘More 4’ streaming service:

Awesome! Grats!!?

I can see why they picked up your video, it was great! Nice transitions and shot framing. Also liked that you didn't linger too long on any one shot, made me interested to see what was coming next. All the boats were shot from good angles.
Nice job!
Thank you! All made much easier by having a supportive wife who was happy to kick me out of the holiday flat for an hour each morning whilst she did her workout!

Yep, this was an award winning piece , hits the mark on every scene split, and the music just enough to keep you engaged , I for one took a lot of notes.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.
Thanks! I need a better computer for editing though. DaVinci Resolve really taxes my work-issued Thinkpad way beyond its comfort zone!

With that reel, he darn well should be...congrats on the pick up and job well done. :) To the OP was that final Orbit manual or a Active Track?
Thanks and I’m glad you liked it! That last orbit of the trawler was flown with my thumbs. I find Activetrack seems to increase in distance from the subject the longer it goes on for. I was a bit nervous so low to the water!

Very nice. Congrats. Nice that for fishing boats, it's a natural to record video during the golden hours. Adds a very warm environment to your video.

Awesome work, gave me some boat ideas here in Daytona Beach. Last two beach trips were whether impaired - high winds or heavy rain. Just have to stay at it and keep trying!

Reactions: Droniac

You just raised the bar. Maybe someday... beautiful in every way. How awesome is that. Godspeed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett