DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fans going crazy

n.mollov

Reactions
Im a new drone owner and just got a Mavic 2 Zoom. Placed it on the table with nothing around it and started the firmware update. When the drone was sitting there, the sensor lights were going from green to red to yellow and the fans were going into overdrive. The propellers werent turned on. Is that normal or is something off with the software? hardware?

thank you!

Im a new drone owner and just got a Mavic 2 Zoom. Placed it on the table with nothing around it and started the firmware update. When the drone was sitting there, the sensor lights were going from green to red to yellow and the fans were going into overdrive. The propellers werent turned on. Is that normal or is something off with the software? hardware?

thank you!
Just the cooling fans going off and the change of colors were due to the firmware update. Completely normal.

Getting excited!!!

Wait till ya start flying.....

Completely normal
Unless it induces an epileptic fit. It was just driving me crazy this morning since the upload stalled five times on one computer and twice on another with the darn lights strobing like crazy and the start up sounds blaring away! nevermind the fans!

Reactions: PAW

thank you!
The fans scared me the first time it kicked on too, but then its the most technological thing I've owned since a Tamagotchi so....

When I read the title . . . I envisioned fans at a stadium going crazy over drone racing or something . . . was not expecting fans inside the drone going crazy ?!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato