DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fantastic D Log cinematic before and after test [emoji108]

Sorry, I can't believe it's done by Mavic. There is no reaction from the people and birds. But really nice areal and movie

Reactions: Shawn3D
Very impressive. What program is used for post production?

Has anybody an other example with D-Log done? You think is done only by D-Log or also with filter? But, why is nobody watching the drone?

I would say he's just shot the d-log footage slightly over exposed and slapped a ground control lut on top of it. That's it!

Reactions: grizzard
Hey guys, sorry only replying now. I posted and went to sleep and only woke up now. I'm in a different time zone in Cape Town South Africa [emoji108]
Ok where do I start. In the YouTube video there is plenty of comments to answer the questions however I will try answer directly here [emoji41][emoji106]

Can't believe how close they got without the birds freaking out. I'm al surprised people weren't upset that a drone was flying so close over them. Only in another country lol.

Yeah we get away with a lot being in South Africa. People aren't policing themselves like other countries and if it isn't hurting anyone then who gives a sh... [emoji41]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest