DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fastest/easiest video transfer from Mini3Pro?

ExEvo

Reactions
What is a) the fastest and b) the easiest way to transfer recordings to my iMac? Plugging the drone directly into the iMac with the supplied cable is convenient and works OK but is it slower than taking out the SD card and inserting it directly into my Mac's slot? Bluetooth would be even more convenient but although my iMac and M3P can find each other, I can't get them to connect…

What is a) the fastest and b) the easiest way to transfer recordings to my iMac? Plugging the drone directly into the iMac with the supplied cable is convenient and works OK but is it slower than taking out the SD card and inserting it directly into my Mac's slot? Bluetooth would be even more convenient but although my iMac and M3P can find each other, I can't get them to connect…
The quickest and simplest way is to pop the sd card and put that in your computer.

I am another "remove the card and pop it in a reader" person.
I can't see the point in doing it any other way especially since the mini 3 seems prone to overheating if it isn't being ventilated.

Reactions: russpury and ExEvo
This isn't specific to the mini 3 but I don't like either method. Letting the drone idle while it downloads is a pain and trying to get that little card out without a tweezers or letting it fly across the room somewhere is not a lot of fun either.

Reactions: ExEvo
Thanks - big hands and short nails make it a trial for me to get SD cards out (and in) so unless that method results in faster file transfers I would prefer to wire the drone to my Mac or maybe try Bluetooth.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent